Nokia, Global mobile device giant has big plans with its Lumia series of Windows based Smartphone’s and with limited Dark Knight edition. Now Nokia has released press invites specially featuring the Dark Knight, which points that the moment we all have been waiting for has finally arrived. Nokia expected to exhibit the non 4G version of the of its flagship Windows phone device the Lumia 900 in India tomorrow.
Exclusive content from the upcoming motion picture, "The Dark knight Rises” all inspired from the original motion picture is the main feature in the Dark Knight version Lumia 900. During the Mobile World Congress 2012 that happened in Barcelona, Spain Nokia had unveiled its new flagship Windows Phone 7.5 Smartphone, Lumia 900. This device will be made available in countries that dont have a ready 4G network. They will work on existing 3G networks and will provide better download speeds as well.
• Dual Cell (HSPA+">HSPA) high speed packet access technology
• LTE network supporting Windows Phone device
• .3 inch Clear Black Amoled display
• WVGA 800 x 480 pixel resolution
• 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8055+MDM9200 mobile chipset
• 512 MB RAM
• 16 GB on-board memory
• 8 megapixel camera with LED flash
• Secondary camera in the front for video chat
Source : Themobileindian