It gives you answers, not just links to web pages.
It knows where you are, so you don’t need to enter your location. And, it knows that if you’re mobile, you want a pizza restaurant—not a recipe. It also knows that tiny phone keyboards can be tricky, so it offers suggestions as you type. Less time, fewer keystrokes—it’s easy to be the one with all the answers.
* Answers not Web links: No more browsing; results are returned in one easy-to-navigate page
* Cool content: It’s search that understands your intent and gives you the most relevant results when you’re mobile
* Location awareness: Get relevant results around your location
* Local Info: Search for movie show times, restaurants, events, traffic and weather
* Reviews & ratings: Get user reviews, movie ratings from Yahoo! users and Rotten Tomatoes, plus maps, directions, click-to-call numbers and more
* Designed for you: Get the best experience for your phone