Lava, Indian brand is going to launch Android-based Smartphone called Xolo X900 in coming week with price range of Rs 13000. This is the first Smartphone which is powered by Intel's Atom chipset (Medfield) in India. It features the Single core 1.6 GHz Intel Atom Z2460 mobile processor with Intel Hyper-Threading technology giving faster performance with minimal possible compromise on battery life. It will also support the modern 3D graphics and high quality video playback which has Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator. The camera of his Smartphone can capture 10 pictures within a second.
• 4.03 inch touchscreen display
• Near Field Communication (NFC) capabilities
• Micro-HDMI to output high quality videos
• 8 megapixel rear camera with recording of record 1080p HD videos
• Android 2.3 Gingerbread with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
• Front facing camera for video calls or video chat