The official F1 2012 timing application is now available on the BlackBerry PlayBook. This application has been developed by Soft Pauer and confirmed in last week’s BlackBerry World event. It comprises of great features like more than 130 hours of live F1 coverage, access live to timing and track positioning for all F1 sessions over a race weekend P1, P2, P3, qualifying and race for the 2012 Formula One World Championship.
• REAL-TIME TRACK POSITIONING: In this you can see the position of every F1 driver on the track at the same time. It is displayed on our dynamic and interactive map where you can see the gaps and pit stops
• FOLLOW YOUR FAVOURITE F1 DRIVER: When you will select the driver it automatically switches the camera to follow that selected driver around the race track.
• LIVE TIMING DATA: With multiple timing screens including sectors, gaps and speeds. Watch the sessions like the engineers on the pitwall!
• LIVE LEADERBOARDS: You can view scrollable leaderboards displaying a wealth of data.
• DOWNLOAD RACE PACKS: You can watch the event again and again by download race packs
• LIVE TEXT COMMENTARY: Live text commentary keeps you updated while the action unfolds.
• EVENT COUNTER & NOTIFICATIONS: It shows the time to the next session and informs when a session is live. Optional notifications alert you when sessions are approaching.
• KEEP UP TO DATE: Easily access a wealth of information with latest drivers and teams stats, race information, standings and latest results.
Source : Mobigyaan